Columbus Street Inn Bed And Breakfast in Fayette, Alabama
|Columbus Street Inn is located 45 minutes from Columbus, Mississippi and 45 minutes from Tuscaloosa and the University of Alabama.
Our comfortable guestrooms and convenient location make us the perfect place to stay when traveling to and from campus activities or as a central location for daytrips to experience the cities in our area. We are an excellent alternative to the conventional hotel experience; our quiet location, personalized service, and the delicious full breakfasts served each morning make all the differences!
Resident innkeepers Ben & Mary Hightower are "Waiting to Welcome You" to their historic Fayette, Alabama bed and breakfast Inn. No matter what your needs are, the Hightowers will make sure that Columbus Street Inn is just what you had in mind!
Columbus Street Inn offers the perfect setting for your lodging needs in the Fayette and Tuscaloosa area. The Inn is ideal for:
- Overnight and long-term business stays
- Quiet weekend getaways
- Lodging for family events and holidays
- Just-like-home accommodations when just "passing through"
- Lodging conveniently located for daytrips to such destinations as Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Columbus, Mississippi, and more.
Make plans to bring your sweetheart to Columbus Street Inn for a night away-you can even request fresh roses and chocolate-covered strawberries in your room! Columbus Street Inn's "Recipe for Romance" is the perfect treat for any couple. It includes all the right ingredients for a special night away. The "Recipe for Romance" is available to add on to any night's stay for an additional $81 + tax (total cost of stay-$150 + tax). Advance reservations are required. To add this package to your stay, click "Add to Stay" when making an on-line reservation or simply call the Inn at 205-932-4411.
If you choose to add the "Recipe for Romance" to your stay and wish to keep it a SECRET from you partner, please email (email@example.com) or call the Inn (205-932-4411) so that we do not spoil your surprise!
Columbus Street Inn's "Recipe for Romance"
- Begin with 1 single red rose in vase, 1 chilled bottle of sparkling, nonalcoholic fruit juice and 2 complimentary champagne flutes, and 1 tray of decadent chocolate-dipped strawberries in your guest room upon arrival.
- Sprinkle in lots of time to snuggle and relax with your sweetheart in your cozy guest room.
- Finish off with 1 delicious gourmet breakfast in the guest dining room.
- Serve with lots of spicy hugs and kisses.
- Optional garnish for extra special effect-add 1 or 1/2 dozen long stemmed red roses (extra charge)
- Serves 2 with lots of special memories "left over"
NEW! Corporate Rate available Sunday through Thursday. Call for details.