Here are answers to some common questions potential guests have about Columbus Street Inn:
1. How much are your rooms per night? All 4 of our guest rooms are $69 + tax per night, double occupancy. That means that we do not charge extra for 2 people in the room. However, there is a $15 charge for each guest over 2 in the room, if over the age of 5.
2. What type of bed is in the room? All 4 of our guest rooms have one queen bed.
3. Do you have a rollaway bed? Sorry, but we do not have a rollaway bed. If you must keep children in the room with you, you will need to bring a sleeping bag or twin air mattress with you. Please note that if over the age of 5, you will be charged an $15 for each additional person in the room.
4. Is smoking allowed? Because of the potential fire hazard, smoking is not allowed inside either the Main House of the Cottage. Smoking is allowed on the porches.
5. Can I bring my pet-it is small and well-behaved! While we too love pets, we cannot accommodate them inside the Inn due to the potential a
allergies other guests may have. We understand the severity of such allergies, as one of our sons is allergic to pet dander.
6. Can I check in early/late? Our check-in time is 3:00 PM and our check-out time is 11:00 am. These times allow us to adequately prepare rooms for the next set of guests. If you try to come early, your room may not be ready for you. We also understand that your travel plans may not allow you to check in before 10:00 at night. If this is the case, please let us know when making your reservation-we will be glad to make arrangements for you to pick up your key and check-in on your own after 10:00 PM.
7. Can I make phone calls and /or receive phone calls? All 4 of our guest rooms are equipped with a telephone. This phone may be used for any local calls you need to make. However we are not set up for incoming calls, so please let your friends and family know that their calls cannot be directed to your room.
8. I have special dietary needs-what about my breakfast? We make every effort at Columbus Street Inn to accommodate all special dietary needs. Please let us know of these needs when making your reservation so that we can plan for those needs.
9. What if my plans change and I no longer need accommodations at the Inn? We understand that there are often circumstances that prevent guests from their plans. Our policy is you must let us know that you will no longer need your room as soon as possible. If you cancel 24 hours prior to the day of your expected arrival, you will not be charged. If you must cancel within the 24 hours prior to expected arrival, or you fail to let the Inn know that you will not be coming, your credit card on file will be charged for one night's stay or 50% of your total reservation, whichever is greater. Changes during the week of Christmas must be made 72 hours prior to arrival date.
10. What forms of payment do you take? We accept all major credit cards-VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept debit cards and corporate and government credit cards if they are issued by one of the major credit card companies We will also accept cash-sorry no personal checks!
11. Can I have the whole Cottage to myself, and if so, for how much? We book the two Cottage guest rooms either separately or together. If you only rent one of the rooms, then there is no guarantee that you will have the whole Cottage to yourself, unless no one else books the other room. You may rent one room for $69 + tax or both for a two-room total of $138+ tax.
If you have other questions about Columbus Street Inn, please call us at 205-932-4411 or email email@example.com.